Giraffe Bottle Tower Hands Free Drinking
- Available in various neck lengths from 15 inch/38cm to 36 inch/92cm
- Clear bottle with ml and oz markings for hydration recording - easy to see when bottle needs to be refilled / replaced
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing is recommended for the drinking tube
- Replaceable components - easily replace the drinking tube or check valve
- Modular design
- FDA materials
- Check valve prevents liquid from flowing back into the bottle; subsequent sips require less effort
- Long reach cleaning brush allows for easy cleaning inside the drinking tube
- Maximum operating temperature 165°F/73°C
- Tritan 700ml/24oz Bottle; Tritan is a BPA-free plastic, it is not manufactured with bisphenol A (BPA) or other bisphenol compounds, such as bisphenol S (BPS)
- ModularHose Neck
- Drinking Tube; BPA and phthalates free, FDA compliant
- Check Valve; FDA Approved PP/Silicone
- Cleaning Brush; Stainless Steel and Nylon
#504912 15" Neck
#504914 25" Neck
#504915 30" Neck
#504916 36" Neck
- Not recommended for very hot drinks such as coffee or hot chocolate as the bottle could become to hot to touch.
- The check valve does not work with carbonated beverages, drinks with pulp, or thick liquids. Simply remove the check valve when enjoying those drinks.
- With the attached cap, the adjustable modular hose and drinking tube can easily be removed and the bottle put into the refrigerator or exchanged with another bottle.
Ratings & Reviews
Marsha M. -
This is a great product for my son who is in a wheelchair and cannot use his hands to feed himself. I just wish it was easier to clean and wasn't quite so expensive. Since it is such a well designed product, I don't mind the price so much. It does something and meets a need that other products just cannot. The best part is the outer straws that stays exactly where you put it.
I really like this straw bottle. I have a difficult time with cups and glasses. With this I'm not at all likely to spill something.
This thing is great!
S. Katz -
I’m a quadriplegic, C3 SCI 19 years. I’ve used several hands free drinking systems ove the years, and the Giraffe is by far the best. First, I really like the appearance of the system. All of the systems I’ve previously used have looked medical. Some had hospital names, etc. The giraffe looks like a regular water bottle, just with a big-ass straw
Secondly, the giraffe is easy to position. I’ve got zero upper body function, so that’s mucho important. Moved a tiny bit going over rough terrain, but I’m able to grab the straw with my teeth and pull it to me
Third, it’s easy to use. The anti-backflow valve keeps water in the end of the tubing, so all you have to do is take a tiny sip, after initially drawing water through the straw. No other drinking system had this feature, and ultimately it is what sets the giraffe apart as a superior product.