Giraffe Bottle Tower Hands Free Drinking with Bottle Holder
- Available in various neck lengths from 15 inch/38cm to 36 inch/92cm
- Clear bottle with ml and oz markings for hydration recording - easy to see when bottle needs to be refilled / replaced
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing is recommended for the drinking tube
- Replaceable components - easily replace the drinking tube or check valve
- Modular design
- FDA materials
- Check valve prevents liquid from flowing back into the bottle; subsequent sips require less effort
- Long reach cleaning brush allows for easy cleaning inside the drinking tube
- Maximum operating temperature 165°F/73°C
- Bottle holder with rotating clamp
- Tritan 700ml/24oz Bottle; Tritan is a BPA-free plastic, it is not manufactured with bisphenol A (BPA) or other bisphenol compounds, such as bisphenol S (BPS)
- ModularHose Neck
- Drinking Tube; BPA and phthalates free, FDA compliant
- Check Valve; FDA Approved PP/Silicone
- Cleaning Brush; Stainless Steel and Nylon
- Aluminium bottle holder with rotating clamp
- Hex wrench for bottle holder adjustments
- Not recommended for very hot drinks such as coffee or hot chocolate as the bottle could become to hot to touch.
- The check valve does not work with carbonated beverages, drinks with pulp, or thick liquids. Simply remove the check valve when enjoying those drinks.
- With the attached cap, the adjustable modular hose and drinking tube can easily be removed and the bottle put into the refrigerator or exchanged with another bottle.
#504922 15" Neck
#504924 25" Neck
#504925 30" Neck
#504926 36" Neck
Bottle Cage - Prop 65 WARNING
May 2022 - Product Update:
Neck has been redesigned for better performance and ease of use.
Ratings & Reviews
This item allows those with high spinal cord injury to maintain necessary hydration
This item was ordered for a quadriplegic patient. He is learning to navigate in his community with his power wheelchair and needed a way to stay hydrated. This device is perfect! He is able to use the drinking system with no assistance and is happy to have easy access to his water bottle as hydration is an important element in maintaining his health.